AzzA's Clinic is recognised for its extensive involvement in the community including preschools, schools and other child and family centres. The clinic offers various workshops and training presentations for families, preschool and school teachers.
Previous Workshops that we ran:
Workshops for Families:
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Helping your Anxious Child/ Teen
- Managing & Understanding ADHD
- Identifying Eating Disorders & Body Image Issues
- Early Indicators for developmental, behavioural or learning issues
Workshops for Preschool Staff/ School Teachers:
- Child Development: Social, Emotional and Behavioural Development
- Identifying 'red flags' or warning signs in Child Development
- Importance of Child Assessment & Early Intervention
- Managing & Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Managing ADHD kids in the school envrionment
If you would like to obtain a quote regarding presentations, workshops and training that ACPC offers, please contact us, as the cost of the presentation/workshop will vary in accordance with the duration of the workshop and the number of participants.