ACPC uses social media for the purpose of sharing information which may or may not be of interest or relevance to families and parents. Information posted on our Facebook page entails, articles from other websites, updates about our clinic and general memes posted by other pages.
If you wish to follow our Facebook Page "AzzA's Child Psychology Clinic", please note the following:
- Please consider your privacy if you choose to follow us on Facebook or 'like' our posts.
- Please note that following us on Facebook is not a request for an endorsement of our service (FYI testimonials is prohibited by the Australian Psychological Society and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Please do not add any comments on our Facebook page as the page is only intended to provide general information to the public
- Please contact us directly by email or phone rather than through our Facebook page for confidentiality reasons.
- Please consider your privacy when sharing any information posted by our Facebook page
- Please note that for privacy reasons, we do not accept personal friend or contact requests from current or former clients on any social media